Please enter banners and links.
Below are items that can be useful to you as a member or an Officer of the Catholic War Veterans and the Auxiliary. You will need Adobe Reader to open these files, as they are in PDF format. You will need Adobe Reader to open these to preserve the ability to fill in and save any forms that you type information into. Click the image below to download the latest version of Adobe Reader (pick Reader 11.0.10. English).
NOTE: PDF’s Extended Features are available (fill in and save) if using Internet Explorer. Using Microsoft Edge or other browsers may not allow you to fill in these forms through your computer. In those cases, you must print out and manually fill in the forms. The use of a different PDF Reader may remove the ability to save your typed information. Click the image below to download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- Catholic War Veterans & Auxiliary Membership Application
- CWV Life Membership Application
- Auxiliary Life Membership Application
Officer’s Programs: click HERE to go to the Main Programs page.
Every National Officer, Catholic War Veterans or CWV Auxiliary, has a Program for the membership and has a dedicated page on this site. On each of these pages you will find:
- The CWV Officers Manual description of duties
- The CWV & AUX Programs for the current membership year (Oct 1 – Sept 30)
- The semi-annual Report form for CWV Post and AUX Unit Officers to submit to higher Echelon Officers.
Officer Activity Report Forms are commonly used items. For your convenience, these forms can be accessed by clicking on the icon below for the Report form you need.
Officers Manuals: Description of duties and responsibilities of each office.
Catholic War Veterans Officer’s Manual
- Entire CWV Officer’s Manual
- CWV Officer’s manual by Position
Catholic War Veterans Auxiliary Officer’s Manual – click HERE
Ritual and Ceremonies:
Ritual of The Catholic War Veterans (2015 Edition) – use the links below for:
– Podium Edition – contains ALL the Ritual and Ceremonies of the CWV. Order through the store.
– Pocket Edition – contains the most commonly used Ritual & Ceremonies. Can be ordered through the store.
Ritual Podium Edition — Ritual Pocket Edition
Commonly Used CWV Ritual & Ceremonies
Catholic War Veterans Auxiliary Ritual – includes wear of the Uniform for both male and female Auxiliary members
National Constitution & By- Laws:
Catholic War Veterans National Uniform Regulation (2009)
- Wear of the CWV Uniform – authorized accouterments, placement of patches, pins, etc. Click HERE
Admin Forms for Post, Unit, Chapter, and Department to notify higher Echelons:
- Deceased Member Notification – send to all higher Echelons when a member passes away. Fill this out prior to updating your database.
- Officer Election Report -fill in and send to all higher Echelons as soon as possible after the election of new Officers.
- PDF Membership Transmital – fill-in PDF “old style” Transmittal Form. Use of this form is not recommended, but can be used instead of electronic database version. Members MUST be listed in alphabetical order and each page has to have a Report and Page number filled in.
- CWV – The Honor Legion of the Order of St. Sebastian Award – Requirements and Application
- CWV Auxiliary – The Honor Legion of the Order of St. Agnes Award – Requirements and Application
Organizational Registration Items
- Catholic War Veterans Federal Charter (1984)
- IRS Non-Profit Determination Letter (1972)
- CWV Celtic Cross Trademark Information (2014)
- CWV Auxiliary Cross Trademark Information (2014)